Schoolgirl Alfred: "I Remember You" Schoolgirl Alfred: "I Remember You"

SO happy to see an upload from you today! Your animation is great, I like your little 3D effects!

Regularge Woes Regularge Woes

I like how angry you are

Quest 4 Style Quest 4 Style

this is great and this is how it feels to not have your own art style yet

Sad Scyther Sad Scyther

Your animation style is fucking amazing! Sad scyther is super cute too!

TURBO CHICKEN TURBO CHICKEN

WOAH I FUCKING LOVE YOUR STYLE OF ANIMATING. It flows so well and your characters are so expressive, I love it! Love the plot, its random but not to a grating level. Turbo chicken is a fucking terrifying tyrant. My only constructive piece of criticism is maybe you need a better mic, but that's really just trying to pick something out of this to critique. It's perfect man. You're perfect.

boybogart responds:

my skin turned pristine gold reading your comment

every 1direction fan ever every 1direction fan ever

Hey, don't sass Haley she's beautiful.

But yeah, this was awesome. Your animation is perfect for the style you have, and the using tits to eat her chips was a nice repulsive touch. Also you know 1D suck so that makes you automatically awesome <3<3<3

The Nokia Hands Collab The Nokia Hands Collab

Quite a clever idea for a collab! I always thought the big daddy taking the little sisters hand in the bioshock trailer was a subtle Nokia add xD Most we're pretty decently animated, enough to get the point across. The Jedi one was awesome. A couple we're a little weak, but over all worth a lol.

Egorapture Egorapture

This is somewhat amazing. Captured his style well, and was batshit crazy enough to give me some lols.

Sunshine Day: Classic Sunshine Day: Classic

I really like the grass vaginas!

Epic Pie Time Epic Pie Time

Astounding

This has the potential to be the BEST THING EVER.